I saw several blogs today taking part in this challenge and thought it looked fun. Last month I was in a reading slump and I wrote some about it. Since then I got over it, but this seems like a fun challenge to help even more!
Thanks to GoodBooksAndGoodWine.com for hosting this challenge.
Day 10: How do you choose what book to read next?
First I look to see of there are review requests with deadlines that I have to get done by. Usually I have a collection on my Kindle called Must Read for those. Then there is the collection called Want to Read that I comb through next. Since that collection is usually 60+ books, I don’t get to the Unread Collection. So I basically organize my books in collections so I can find them easier. I even have a Free Book And Special Deals Collections in case I feel like something a little different.
I have tried writing a reading list before, but found myself jumping around and gave up.
How do you pick your next book to read?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino - November 19, 2019
- Review: Hot As Puck by Lili Valente - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Yellow Pages - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Throw Down- Fall Sports Romance - November 18, 2019