I saw several blogs today taking part in this challenge and thought it looked fun. Last month I was in a reading slump and I wrote some about it. Since then I got over it, but this seems like a fun challenge to help even more!
Thanks to GoodBooksAndGoodWine.com for hosting this challenge.
Day 4: What’s the last book you flung across the room?
This took some thinking. Yes, there are plenty I wanted to do this with, but with a Kindle my only option is to delete it. In general, I try not to read books that evoke this kind of emotion out of me because really, that is a waste of my time. But a few do slip in from time to time.
Shadow Hunter by Kait Ballenger was one recently I wanted to throw against the wall. Cliffhanger! I struggles some with the story, but to get to the end only to realize I wasn’t going to get a happy for now or even an ending was more than I could take. Cliffhanger’s are fine I guess if you love the story, but I wasn’t in love with it and it was so abrupt, ending in a shocker you wanted answers for. So yes, this was my most recent book I wanted to hurdle against the wall!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: The Two Week Arrangement by Kendall Ryan - November 11, 2019
- Spotlight, Excerpt and Giveaway: The Outlaw’s Heart by Amy Sandas - November 7, 2019
- Review: Shadows by Kristen Proby - November 4, 2019
- The Book Report October 2019 - October 31, 2019
- Release Blitz: Shadows by Kristen Proby - October 29, 2019