18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
Either or both work for me!
I loved all the ink in Lauren Dane’s Brown Series. Ohhhh Brody!
Then there is the piercing in Cherry Lynn’s Rock me with Brian’s piercing in all the right places.
I just finished Ruthie Knox’s Ride With Me where Tom has tattoos from the trip he has made.
Lara Adrian’s Midnight series has some seriously hot dynagraphs that change colors with emotions. You know when these guys want you.
Zsadist comes to mind. While his are erotic, they are also sad in the meaning of them.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Reaper by Larissa Ione #Excerpt - October 17, 2019
- Review: A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe by Jessica Clare - October 16, 2019
- Spotlight Release Blitz: Reaper by Larissa Ione - October 15, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Christmas Homecoming by June Faver - October 9, 2019
- Review: Cowboy Charming by Dylann Crush - October 8, 2019