This is my first year participating in HoHoHo Readathon. I have watched Sophia Rose participate, but usually this really isn’t the time of year I have to read. Well, I am changing that and getting into the Christmas spirit early. Not every day will be a big reading day, like today. Today I am off to a Christmas Stroll in a nearby town, so maybe when I get home I will pick up one of these books to start!
This year I plan on reading the following books:
Six books! Yikes!
I have one re-read that I adore, four new to me authors and an author I have read in a while. So join Sophia Rose and I as we knock out books and have fun as we can this week!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? Another accidental baby on the way! - May 24, 2019
- Review: Cipher by Larissa Ione - May 22, 2019
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019
- Review: The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan - May 13, 2019