What You Need to Know
We all love bad boys, right?
The motorcycle riding bad boy who makes you sweat.
The streetfighter, just trying to survive.
The Rock Star moaning out your name.
You get the picture.
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Capturing the Bad Boy
Level Two – 10-15 books – Engaged to the Bad Boy
Level Three – 15 books or more – Taking the Bad Boy to the Alter
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to feature a bad boy hero:
Rock stars, MC members, streetfighters, assassins, mafia, loners, geeks, etc.
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between Now – November 30, 2020.
Want help spurring you onto your goal? Join our Challenges FB Group!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight Excerpt: Seduced by a Steele by Brenda Jackson - April 9, 2020
- The Book Report March 2020 - March 31, 2020
- Spotlight: Of Flame and Fury Tour #Giveaway - March 24, 2020
- Review: Protecting What Is Mine by Lucy Score - March 21, 2020
- Review: Knight Awakening by Rebecca Zanetti - March 20, 2020