You know what I am talking about…
those long series everyone raves about, but you have fallen behind.
Maybe you have read a few.
Maybe the author writes faster than superman.
Maybe you never heard about it until the series went viral.
Yeah, that series that has been hanging a noose around you neck …
getting tighter and tighter.
Now you can be the heroine/hero on Social Media
talking about the latest and greatest book that has come out and save everyone’s day!
The Challenge (if you choose to accept it)
Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami
Level Two – 10-15 books – Removing the Thorn From My Side
Level Three – 15 books or more – Goddess of Reading the Never Ending Series
Those pesky rules….
* The minimum goal is 5 books.
* The books have to be in the same series and by the same author(s).
* Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
* Sign up between Now – November 30, 2020.
Want help spurring you onto your goal? Join our Challenges FB Group!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020