Happy Thanksgiving! I have so many things I am thankful for.
- My readers! You are so awesome to read our reviews, comment and keep coming back!
- My associate reviewers! Without them, I couldn’t keep up with everything here at Delighted Reader. They rock!
- My husband!!! Well, I am thankful for him the most of all because he is the love of my life and my own special hero.
- My kids…there are days I pull out my hair, but at the end of the day, their hugs make me feel so much better.
- My parents…who are both still alive and kicking. Cancer has been kicking our tushes, but we are still here fighting it tooth and nail.
- My brother, who has been a source of strength to the family.
- Books…because sometimes it’s what I need to realize just how wonderful my life is.
- The food on my table, because there are families struggling in this economy. Please take a moment to donate your time, money or goods to help these families.
- My health…which somedays I think is going downhill. Getting older sucks, but I am still here to kick some ass!
- Authors…because without them, I wouldn’t be able to read and that is just plain sad.
So this Thanksgiving, hug your family, grab your book, eat some turkey and dive into a book while the turkey tries to seduce you into a nap!
The following two tabs change content below.
Shari is the Delighted Reader. Married to her Prince Charming and mother to two Princesses and one Prince. When she is not slaving away as Cinderella she loves to get lost in the pages of a good book. Never without a reading device and a few good paperback books, because she never knows when she might get 5 minutes to read!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018