Happy Thanksgiving! I have so many things I am thankful for.
- My readers! You are so awesome to read our reviews, comment and keep coming back!
- My associate reviewers! Without them, I couldn’t keep up with everything here at Delighted Reader. They rock!
- My husband!!! Well, I am thankful for him the most of all because he is the love of my life and my own special hero.
- My kids…there are days I pull out my hair, but at the end of the day, their hugs make me feel so much better.
- My parents…who are both still alive and kicking. Cancer has been kicking our tushes, but we are still here fighting it tooth and nail.
- My brother, who has been a source of strength to the family.
- Books…because sometimes it’s what I need to realize just how wonderful my life is.
- The food on my table, because there are families struggling in this economy. Please take a moment to donate your time, money or goods to help these families.
- My health…which somedays I think is going downhill. Getting older sucks, but I am still here to kick some ass!
- Authors…because without them, I wouldn’t be able to read and that is just plain sad.
So this Thanksgiving, hug your family, grab your book, eat some turkey and dive into a book while the turkey tries to seduce you into a nap!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- I Dare You: Fall Sports Romance - November 20, 2019
- Review Reboot: Game for Anything by Bella Andre - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Spotlight on Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino - November 19, 2019
- Review: Hot As Puck by Lili Valente - November 19, 2019
- I Dare You Fall Sports Yellow Pages - November 19, 2019