I don’t like to give bad reviews. I won’t slam this book but will point out things that made me not like it.
The dialog was flat…and at times it went on forever and ever …pages and pages…
While written in third person there were at times she slipped into italic first person thoughts. It was annoying. Again at times pages and pages of this.
Too much about her fear of needles and being bitten. Move on.
Vowing never to mate but coming close over and over just became frustrating.
A whole chapter early on about the wedding night of the brother and sister…where he gets all dominant after not a hint of it in the first book.
A lot of information on the third book characters…some was needed but it went on and on. Save it for their own book.
Basically I wanted so much to like this book but couldn’t. I can’t even read the third book now because this one left me disappointed.
Review by Shari
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017
- Spotlight: Fuel for Fire by Julie Ann Walker #Giveaway - July 3, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Well, it’s Whipping Me! - June 30, 2017