Genres: Sci-Fi Romance
Published by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Released on March 24, 2016
I don’t like to give bad reviews. I won’t slam this book but will point out things that made me not like it.
The dialog was flat…and at times it went on forever and ever …pages and pages…
While written in third person there were at times she slipped into italic first person thoughts. It was annoying. Again at times pages and pages of this.
Too much about her fear of needles and being bitten. Move on.
Vowing never to mate but coming close over and over just became frustrating.
A whole chapter early on about the wedding night of the brother and sister…where he gets all dominant after not a hint of it in the first book.
A lot of information on the third book characters…some was needed but it went on and on. Save it for their own book.
Basically I wanted so much to like this book but couldn’t. I can’t even read the third book now because this one left me disappointed.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020