Julia's irritated when she's stopped on a country road by a cop when she wasn’t even speeding. When the cop turns out to be Dennis, the deputy she’s lusted after since she met him, annoyance is the last thing she's feeling. Her hormones go haywire and she lets her desire for a “dirty cop to have his way with her” be known.
She’s more than surprised when he takes her up on it, right there at the side of the road. And then invites her back to his house for the weekend.
Everything's going just great, until she finds out her brother-in-law put him up to it. Then, fantasy or not, she wants nothing more to do with him. Too bad her dangerous deputy has no interest in letting her get away.(
This is a short story of a cop who likes the heroine but is asked to look after her by her brother-in-law. Julia is trying to make a new life for herself after her divorce and boldly asks to role play with the hero, Dennis when he stops her for a supposed traffic infraction. Well, neither of them are that great at role playing, but it opens the door for a weekend of passions until she learns he was put up to it. Not listening to his side of the story is where it gets murky.
There’s some hot sex scenes, some misunderstandings, and in-laws you really don’t want to have. The blurb says it all mostly. It was a fun read, but know that it is short and can be read in less than an hour.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017