Genres: Contemporary Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on November 10, 2013
A MacKenzie Christmas opens up with the whole MacKenzie clan gathered for Christmas but Grant needs a break from all the nieces, nephews, cousins, brothers, sister, etc. gathered together. Liliana Hart weaves a extremely fast paced story to get Grant the love of his life without his mercenary brothers or cousins stepping in to help.
Grant steps out for a walk to get away from the mountains of MacKenzies that showed up for Christmas. Reflecting on his own single status, he decides he needs to go to “town” to find a bride bring her back and live happily ever after. There aren’t many single women left, but one does spark his interest, but she is his little sister’s best friend, Annabeth. Annabeth does spark his desire and he thinks he is dreaming when he comes upon her trying to ice skate on the lake.
Oops! She falls in and Grant comes to her rescue, taking her back to his house where lust takes over, passion runs freely and love follows the heart.
Extremely short, its a good way to celebrate Christmas in between opening gifts.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020
- Review: Advice From a Jilted Bride by Piper Rayne - January 5, 2020