Genres: Steampunk Romance
Published by Berkley
Released on August 7, 2012
I had such a fantastic time with The Iron Duke that I immediately launched into this follow up novella that took place eight-months later. What comes after the Happily Ever After for The Iron Duke and his Inspector? It was great discovering the answer.
Marriage is something neither the one time slave then pirate who became duke and the society outcast female copper ever thought possible. And love? To love so fiercely that it scares them and they are afraid to lose this wonderful thing together or to lose each other.
It was a sweet story in ways. But yes, we had a good diverting mystery and follow-up of where everyone is at and what they are doing after the dust settles on the grand The Iron Duke ending.
I was glad to get this quick between story and a revisit with favorite characters in their Iron Seas world.
Romance Roundabout #279 SP
Mt. TBR #113
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: The Duke and I by Julia Quinn - March 23, 2019
- Review: Embrace the Passion by S.E. Smith, Anna Hackett, Ruby Lionsdrake, Veronica Scott - March 22, 2019
- Review: Slightly Wicked by Mary Balogh - March 21, 2019
- Review: Far From Home by Lorelie Brown - March 20, 2019
- Review: Secrets Never Die by Melinda Leigh - March 19, 2019