Naughty Nicks by Christine d’Abo is classic great erotic fun! It’s not terribly long but does span three years…oh you jump from one time to three years later.
Blake is dumped a few weeks before Christmas by his now ex-wife. Not wanting to sit home alone, he nurses his beer, depressed. When a young lady with a Santa hat approaches, he notices, but dismisses it. But not Kim. She has noticed him there every night. Finding out what has happened she propositions him with sex to make him happy. The two have the most mind blowing evening when Blake offers her a job managing his new business, Naughty Nicks, a Christmas stripping company.
Now three years later and Blake hasn’t touched Kim once. Ten years older than her, he doesn’t want to muddy up the working relationship. Throw in he needed some time to get over his bitter divorce. Even if they only work together two months out of the year. Kim has had enough dreaming about that night and decides to make some moves on the boss.
After some near misses and kisses, these two come together for a talk and some sex when Blake decides to give Kim a private striptease if she will be his elf.
A cute and funny tale of lovers, co-workers and the strippers that teach Blake to dance. It was a stripping good time, with some naughty spanks thrown in for good measure.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017