Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on July 27, 2017
Second chance at love or a chance to find closure? These two need to have some talking time, but also time for Nate to show Riley just what he can do to her body. Short and oh so naughty, Second Chance Dom is a quick afternoon delight to get you in the right mood!
Riley’s in need of some relief from her insomnia! When her friend suggests a new club, she jumps on the thought of having one night of great BDSM to help get her back on track. When Riley spots a familiar Dom wrapping rope around his hands, she doesn’t know whether to stay or run. See Riley and Nate were high school sweethearts. Riley couldn’t get Nate to give her what she wanted sexually and never thought he could be what she needed. She breaks his heart and heads off to try to achieve her dreams.
Now Riley is back and Nate has her in his sights. He wants an answer for why she left him and he wants a little payback as well. He loved Riley with everything in him and had only a few more payments left on the engagement ring he picked out for her. He plans to get his answers while also hurting her like she hurt him. Call it closure.
But things never go as expected and these two have a lot of making up to do and some talking time too. This is a really quick story at 43 pages and it’s currently free on Amazon. It’s steamy and hot, while also heartwarming to see a second chance at love where both of them get what they need.
Bad Boys of Romance #11 – mechanic
Review Writing Challenge #18
Literary Pickers #15 – Kink/BDSM
Books ‘N Tunes Challenge – #12 – Jack and Diane by John Cougar Mellencamp
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- Bad Boys of Romance Challenge - 2018
- Books 'N Tunes Challenge - 2018
- Literary Pickers - 2018
- Review Writing Challenge - 2018
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Baby Daddy Wanted by Taryn Quinn - July 18, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 - July 6, 2019