Snowbound with the CEO by Shannon Stacey is a short, sweet but erotic tale of Christmas love. Rachel has been the executive assistant to Adrian for a long time and he has starred in everyone of her hundreds of fantasies, but that is where he will stay. He’s her boss and she won’t cross the line until a snowstorm causes them to be stranded at a hotel waiting on a client who can’t get there.
Adrian feels the frustration of not getting his work done, but he can’t be found lusting after his assistant. Watching her is getting him in enough trouble in his own mind. Determined to find a one-night stand, he heads to the bar and encounters a more laid back Rachel. After a few drinks, jokes and a dance, they end up under mistletoe and back in the room for a lot more action.
After a weekend of making love, talking, laughing together, neither is ready for the business world to intrude, but both are unsure how to handle the work and personal relationship. Things start to sour as business takes over along with their professional attitudes.
This was a delightfully light love story of two people attracted to each other but unsure how to overcome that for their working relationship. But if Adrian is the boss, why can’t he cross the line into love? Steamy scenes along with long walks and talks make this a wonderful holiday story.
Review by Shari
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote September 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Yakkety Yak- Déjà vu All Over Again - September 23, 2017
- Highland Dragon Warrior by Isabel Cooper Spotlight #Giveaway - September 15, 2017
- THE LAST OUTLAW Excerpt #Giveaway - September 14, 2017
- Interview with Elizabeth Silver and Jenny Urban #Giveaway - September 12, 2017