This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Looking for something romantic on the shorter side with a light, fun feel? Then this is the book.
Bridget goes to her salon to have her hair styled for her blind date that evening and discovers her regular stylist unavailable. Cute, attractive Javier dares her to let him have his way with her and deep down she finds herself up for more than a styling. But he’s not interested in a plain boring woman like her, right?
Javier is determined to make this woman realize just how beautiful she really is after learning of her sad past from his co-worker. Too bad he’s already started something with someone else because he likes what he sees.
The plot and characters are developed well considering the shorter length of the story. It was predictable, but so adorable that I didn’t care.
I’m recommending this for those Contemporary Romance lovers who just need something quick during their busy day to give them a warm fuzzy and put a smile on their face.
My thanks to Harlequin Australia and Net Galley for letting me read the book for review purposes.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Blog All About It November 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Review: The Family Journal by Carolyn Brown - November 12, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: Santa in a Kilt by Donna Kauffman - November 11, 2019
- Review: Lake Silence by Anne Bishop - November 10, 2019
- Review: Sea Witch by Virginia Kantra - November 9, 2019