This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.
Genres: Sci-Fi Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on March 5, 2019
Alien dragons come to earth? Why not! I’ve enjoyed the author’s previous alien sci-fi romances so I’m jazzed to see this new series featuring alien shifter dragons and the earth ladies who sooth their savage beasts.
As a prequel, this one had the job of providing an intro to the main characters, the world, and a taste of what is to come. This was a short vignette from the perspective of Prince K’ev when he’s sent to earth on a goodwill tour as his father’s representative after they solidified a treaty. He’s not exactly impressed with humans or the need to hold himself in check until he encounters an intrepid child, Rhianna, who shows only curiosity and no fear.
It was an intro to the two characters who will get their story in the following first book in the series after Rhianna grows up. My curiosity is up and I look forward to seeing what comes next now that the humans have their first encounter with aliens and they just happen to be lethal dragons.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Blog All About It December 2019 - December 15, 2019
- Spotlight: Harlequin Holiday Blog Tour with RaeAnne Thayne - December 15, 2019
- Spotlight: Harlequin Holiday Blog Tour with Sheila Roberts - December 14, 2019
- Spotlight: Harlequin Holiday Blog Tour with Brenda Novak - December 12, 2019
- Review: Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak - December 12, 2019