It’s the last part of this serial! Will Elliott come back for Simone or will his issues overwhelm him? Simone is drowning in depression over the denial of Elliott when she has finally fallen in love. And Elliott is dealing with the past and can’t see what is right in front of him.
After Simone runs to Aidan for pain to escape the pain of losing Elliott, she realizes while she loves Aidan it is as a friend now and she has no desire for him to deliver pain or a fucking when she needs it. Refusing to talk to Aidan, he sends over his sub to round her up and bring her to Leather, a fetish club. Resistant all the way, Simone finally finds what she needs move forward, but not forget.
Elliott gets up close with his past and it sets him off into a rage. But the end result is he realizes what he really wants and loves. But how doe he go about talking to Simone when all she will say is fuck you or fuck off?
This is the conclusion of the Every Part of You serial. It isn’t an easy story from beginning to end. Simone probably is the stable one in this relationship since she is honest with want she wants and what she will accept. While Elliott needs the time to grow and understand what he really wants. The ends sums up the book perfectly.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up 2018 - December 5, 2017
- #BerkleyBookmas – November 27 – December 14 #Excerpt #Giveaway - December 4, 2017
- The Series That Never.. Ends Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 4, 2017
- 2018 Review Writing Challenge Sign Up - December 3, 2017
- The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge 2018 Sign Up - December 2, 2017