Genres: BDSM Romance
Published by Indie/Self Published
Released on December 13, 2016
Length: 2 hrs and 21 mins
Source: Audible Romance Package
Another short audio book that got me through the drive and back. The characters in this story were sexy, but also likable. I was brought into a world I couldn’t totally envision.
New to me narrators brought this story to life and I loved every minute I had with the journey. Tim owns a security company, and emails are flagged for his review when they are suspicious. when Jane, his assistant, uses a web browser to access her personal email, a conversation with a bad DOM comes to light. Now a snow storm has knocked out power and transportation is shut down. Tim leaves a note for Jane asking for one night of submission, where he will teach her what it means to be owned.
Jane has been in love with her boss for a while, but keeps dating losers. She is talking to a potential Dom, but when she reads the letter her boss has left her, she can’t resist taking a chance at one night with the man she adores.
Tim does everything right and even he has had feelings for Jane for a long time. He doesn’t want to scare her, but he wants more, so he holds back showing her just how good it can be between them. This only scares her off into the snowstorm.
A short story of two people completely made for each other. While naughty and sexy, it doesn’t go over any lines, just a few spankings. It drew me in with the fact that while they are kinky, they also really like each other as people and can get along even without the kink.
A great story to listen too and get lost in a world that seemed magical.
Review Writing Challenger #27
Audio Book Challenger #7
Try something New #14 – Narrators
Literary Pickers #20 – Coffee Table
Reading this book contributed to these challenges:
- 2019 - Books N Tunes Challenge
- 2019 - Literary Pickers Challenge
- 2019 - Review Writing Challenge
- 2019 Audiobook Challenge
- 2019 Try Something New Challenge
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020
- Review: Birth of a Baby Daddy by Piper Rayne - January 8, 2020