Not only did I get to go to Disneyland and Hawaii this year for vacation, I got exactly two days to prepare to go to the Reader and Author Get Together put on my Lori Foster in Cincinnati, OH! This is my first year attending and what a deal it is. For $50 you get to have fun with authors and publishers while meeting new people. Well, I am kind of an introvert really. So I do a lot of people watching. That’s not to say I won’t ask an author about what they write if they sit at my table, it just means I don’t go trolling for authors.
So I went into a room today and got to take selfies with two authors I have never met and one I had the honor of meeting two years ago.
Meet Wendi Zwaduk/Megan Slayer (yeah, I love the name Megan!) I am totally getting on board to read her books soon!
Then I got to meet Jayne Rylon again! Her books keep my engines running!
Last up in this series was Gretchen Roberts, a new to me author!
The swag is off the hook fun!
Well I am off back to the conference for the book signing. I am not a huge autograph person because I just don’t have much room any more. But there are a few treasures I am hoping to get. See you soon!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Blog All About It Challenge ~ March 2018 - March 15, 2018
- Tides of Honour by Genevieve Graham #TGPUL - February 28, 2018
- The Book Report February 2018 - February 28, 2018
- The Great Pick Up Line – Quote Me On This! Blogger Edition - February 25, 2018
- The World’s Worst Boyfriend by Erika Kelly #TGPUL #Giveaway - February 24, 2018