I don’t know how to explain just how badly written this ended up being. It was a Harlequin like I used to read in high school and I was feeling nostalgic. You know the theme of quicky romances that turn into being pregnant when the hero thinks he is infertile? Well, he really is infertile, damn it. Not an original theme, but thought I would give it a go. So wrong of a choice.
Candy Anastasi wants to forget her ex and spend six weeks with the hot new doctor, Guy Steele. Falling in love wasn’t the plan. Dr. Guy doesn’t do forever since he learned he was infertile. It’s a problem he wants to avoid. So when these two spend six week making memories, Candy ends up pregnant with twins, no daddy around and parents that are so over protective I felt like she was in a straight jacket.
In the end, I couldn’t buy into either character. Everything felt off and wrong. The two seemed only to be good for having sex and not with dealing with reality. I can’t recommend you even try this one as it was something I won’t remember after I hit publish on this review.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Dirty Duet by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliottt - November 22, 2017
- Sign Up! The Great Pick Up Line 2018! - November 20, 2017
- Review: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall - November 11, 2017
- Review: Love Me By Christmas by Jaci Burton - November 8, 2017
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017