Zoey Hodge is back in Buckhorn to take care of her mother. Low and behold who picks her up from the airport: Garrett Hudson, the one boy she had a crush on in high school. Wouldn’t you know it that a baby puked on her on the plain and now she’s making such a bang up impression on the handsome hunk? The once quirky, dance to her own tune girl wants to get into Buckhorn and back out again to avoid her past coming back to haunt her.
Garrett Hudson has always been turned on by Zoey, even in high school. She had a boyfriend then. When things ended badly she left town. While he hasn’t forgotten her, he hasn’t pined either. Now a firefighter that owns his own home, he is every woman’s dream in Buckhorn.
I love how these Buckhorn men take in their women and protect them from everything. Even the crazies. Even Shohn and Adam do a bang up job of being the comic relief at times.
So Garrett isn’t going to let this chance slip by and he makes a determined effort to win her over and bring her pet grooming business to Buckhorn.
The story is super quick, easy to follow and end way to fast. Something happened in the past the sent Zoey off, but now she has to face up to the nasty people who will never forgive her while also trying to change someone’s life. Garrett and Zoey work in a fun easy going romance that leaves you feeling sweet and good.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017
- BLOG AHEAD! 31 DAYS, 30+ PRE-SCHEDULED POSTS - October 1, 2017