Fang Kattalakis (wolf) and Amy (Bear) meet up in this really messed up book. Can I confess? I read this six months ago and forgot to write the review. Confession: I don’t remember much about this one to write a review justice. I apologize for that and really can’t give this one a big review other than I remember thinking I was kind of disappointed in the who Bear shifter story and totally disappointed in Amy’s momma. Fang gets messed up and doesn’t really have a great way out of it. That’s about all I remember, but I needed this one for a challenge so I am going to have to leave it at that.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: My Wicked Virgin by Ann Mayburn - December 14, 2019
- 2020 Literary Pickers Reading Challenge Sign Up - December 14, 2019
- Review: Every Other Weekend by Jaxson Kidman - December 13, 2019
- Review: Pres by Jaxson Kidman - December 11, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Zane by Jaine Diamond - December 10, 2019