Fang Kattalakis (wolf) and Amy (Bear) meet up in this really messed up book. Can I confess? I read this six months ago and forgot to write the review. Confession: I don’t remember much about this one to write a review justice. I apologize for that and really can’t give this one a big review other than I remember thinking I was kind of disappointed in the who Bear shifter story and totally disappointed in Amy’s momma. Fang gets messed up and doesn’t really have a great way out of it. That’s about all I remember, but I needed this one for a challenge so I am going to have to leave it at that.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Tied by Carian Cole - October 22, 2020
- Spotlight: ALASKAN CHRISTMAS REDEMPTION by Belle Calhoune - October 15, 2020
- Spotlight & Giveaway: Touch of Evil by Cecy Robson - October 13, 2020
- Spotlight: HOME FOR THE BABY’S SAKE by Christine Rimmer - October 10, 2020
- Review: Taking It Easy by Erin Nicholas - October 2, 2020