Fang Kattalakis (wolf) and Amy (Bear) meet up in this really messed up book. Can I confess? I read this six months ago and forgot to write the review. Confession: I don’t remember much about this one to write a review justice. I apologize for that and really can’t give this one a big review other than I remember thinking I was kind of disappointed in the who Bear shifter story and totally disappointed in Amy’s momma. Fang gets messed up and doesn’t really have a great way out of it. That’s about all I remember, but I needed this one for a challenge so I am going to have to leave it at that.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: When I Need You by Lorelei James - August 8, 2019
- Readers on the River Author Reading List – Challenge Update - August 4, 2019
- Review: Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan - August 2, 2019
- Review: Rockstar Baby by Taryn Quinn - August 1, 2019
- The Book Report July 2019 - July 31, 2019