Who turns the best phrase? Who spins the best tale? Basically whose blog has, with their words, the ability to make you so jealous of their skills, that you want to cry.
Do you hear me screaming over here? Jumping up and down and doing a dance no one wants to see me dance? Delighted Reader was nominated for Most Well Written Blog where the winner will be crowned at the Book Blogger Twitter Con 2013!
Thank you to everyone who nominated Delighted Reader!
So now comes the second part of all the fun. VOTING! Voting Ends March 8th – this will designate the run-off bloggers. It’s easy to vote, just visit this lovely link!
So go forth and do your Delighted Reader duty and vote for us! We really appreciate all you have done for us here at Delighted Reader!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Dirty Like Us by Jaine Diamond - April 24, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Seth by Jaine Diamond - April 22, 2019
- Afternoon Delight: Thick by Alexa Riley - April 19, 2019
- Review: A Dirty Wedding Night by Jaine Diamond - April 18, 2019
- Afternoon Delight: Alien Warrior by Sadie Carter - April 17, 2019