Week 10 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation! We are winding down on summer here. Or at least my kids are going back to school next week. Just five more days of summer vacation before they hit the books. So what do I want to read during this last couple of days…Stacey Kennedy!
Not officially out until August 5, I just couldn’t wait to share how much I enjoyed this story! Set in Las Vegas, it really is the city of sin. Presley is out of bad relationship and ready to experience all the kink she has only read in books. She is naive, innocent and just the right submissive for Dmitri to train. But he already sees the potential of her being the woman who can fill his heart. It helps he owns the BDSM Club Sin, so he can rush her application and get her in before she changes her mind!
This book sucked me in the minute I picked it up! While BDSM takes up a good portion of the book, sex is not the main focus in a way. Dmitri doesn’t want to rush this, but he also wants to draw Presley in and wrap her in his protective personality. Now just because sex isn’t the main focus, the characters are along with their BDSM kinks. Steam continues to roll off the pages as you watch Dmitri lead Presley into his world. I can’t wait to read about the other Masters!
Check out my full review on August 8, 2013!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017