Week 12 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation! Summer is slowly coming to an end with Labor Day just around the corner. Kids going back to school…so it’s time for that last minute trip to the beach!
Sophia Rose has just the right pick to take to the beach: Last Chance Summer by Hope Ramsay!
Looking for one last glimpse of the lazy days of summer, but not a lot of free time left while getting ready for ‘back to school’? This short story is perfect. It boasts a small town annual watermelon festival with all the kooky characters that small towns are noted for, a woman with inner wounds needing healing and a man who is lonely enough to let the local matchmaker have a go at it for him.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Yakkety Yak – Favorite Blends - May 6, 2017
- Review: Heart of Obsidian by Nalini Singh - May 5, 2017
- Guest Author: Writing What You Know, Even When It Sucks By Cari Z #Giveaway - May 4, 2017
- Review: Pipe Dreams by Sarina Bowen - May 2, 2017
- The Book Report April 2017 - May 1, 2017