Week 12 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation! Summer is slowly coming to an end with Labor Day just around the corner. Kids going back to school…so it’s time for that last minute trip to the beach!
Sophia Rose has just the right pick to take to the beach: Last Chance Summer by Hope Ramsay!
Looking for one last glimpse of the lazy days of summer, but not a lot of free time left while getting ready for ‘back to school’? This short story is perfect. It boasts a small town annual watermelon festival with all the kooky characters that small towns are noted for, a woman with inner wounds needing healing and a man who is lonely enough to let the local matchmaker have a go at it for him.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott - August 13, 2018
- Yakkety Yak: Romance Reader Book Tag - August 12, 2018
- Review: Aced by K. Bromberg - August 10, 2018
- Review: Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian - August 8, 2018
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Blog Tour #Excerpt - August 7, 2018