Week 12 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation! Summer is slowly coming to an end with Labor Day just around the corner. Kids going back to school…so it’s time for that last minute trip to the beach!
Sophia Rose has just the right pick to take to the beach: Last Chance Summer by Hope Ramsay!
Looking for one last glimpse of the lazy days of summer, but not a lot of free time left while getting ready for ‘back to school’? This short story is perfect. It boasts a small town annual watermelon festival with all the kooky characters that small towns are noted for, a woman with inner wounds needing healing and a man who is lonely enough to let the local matchmaker have a go at it for him.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Savaged Dreams by Jennifer Lyon #Giveaway - June 26, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote June 2017 - June 25, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Getting Started - June 15, 2017
- Reader and Author Get Together 2017 #RAGT17 - June 12, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! - June 1, 2017