Week 3 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
Shari searched high and low for a good book to take with her on vacation. This ARC hit the spot and she can’t say enough about how you need to get the book…NOW!
I won this book early and was dying to get to it. When vacation rolled around this was the one book I wanted to read above all others! Well, I actually started before vacation. And I wasn’t disappointed!
Sean is one of those heros that has a problem that makes him come off as rude or shy. But it is neither and you just have to read to find out. Katie is a heroine wanting to move on with life after a divorce, but keeps getting turned down. She needs a confidence booster. The two are attracted but won’t give in, much to my frustration.
This book continues to amaze me with the skills Ruthie has at writing books I can totally relate to and adore.
So pick up this book today! It’s not even that expensive and makes a good get away from screaming kids!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Rogue’s Seduction by Lauren Smith #TGPUL2019 - February 15, 2019
- Law of Attraction by ALISON BLISS #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 13, 2019
- Audio Book Review: Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan - February 11, 2019
- Son of a Preacher Man by Karen Cox #TGPUL2019 - February 10, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - February 8, 2019