Week 4 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
This week I am slipping back to the beach that I just left with a good book called Rock Her. Rock Her is the debut novel by Rachel Cross and opens up on a beach with surfers!
So why am I recommending this book?
This isn’t a simple wam bam book, but not overly deep that you have to keep a flow chart. A young nurse saves a man’s life who went under while surfing. In that rescue, a retired muscian is on hand helping. The two hit it off, but there are a ton of stumbling blocks that pop up along the way.
Age. Careers. Her father. Her sister. His dreams. Her dreams. The media.
Throw in some hot sex and I was all over this. I just wish I could have seen more of the hero getting a second chance at the career he left behind to save himself.
And now that it is finally out, I wait impatiently to see more books in this series!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Relaxing on a beach with a good book? About That Kiss will heat up your summer day! - June 23, 2018
- Review: Cocky: A Reverse Harem Story by Ashlee Price - June 14, 2018
- Relaxing on a beach with a good book? Dearest Ivie will play havok with your emotions! - June 9, 2018
- Review: Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin - June 3, 2018
- The Book Report May 2018 - May 31, 2018