Week 4 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
This week I am slipping back to the beach that I just left with a good book called Rock Her. Rock Her is the debut novel by Rachel Cross and opens up on a beach with surfers!
So why am I recommending this book?
This isn’t a simple wam bam book, but not overly deep that you have to keep a flow chart. A young nurse saves a man’s life who went under while surfing. In that rescue, a retired muscian is on hand helping. The two hit it off, but there are a ton of stumbling blocks that pop up along the way.
Age. Careers. Her father. Her sister. His dreams. Her dreams. The media.
Throw in some hot sex and I was all over this. I just wish I could have seen more of the hero getting a second chance at the career he left behind to save himself.
And now that it is finally out, I wait impatiently to see more books in this series!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott - August 13, 2018
- Yakkety Yak: Romance Reader Book Tag - August 12, 2018
- Review: Aced by K. Bromberg - August 10, 2018
- Review: Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian - August 8, 2018
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Blog Tour #Excerpt - August 7, 2018