Week 4 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
This week I am slipping back to the beach that I just left with a good book called Rock Her. Rock Her is the debut novel by Rachel Cross and opens up on a beach with surfers!
So why am I recommending this book?
This isn’t a simple wam bam book, but not overly deep that you have to keep a flow chart. A young nurse saves a man’s life who went under while surfing. In that rescue, a retired muscian is on hand helping. The two hit it off, but there are a ton of stumbling blocks that pop up along the way.
Age. Careers. Her father. Her sister. His dreams. Her dreams. The media.
Throw in some hot sex and I was all over this. I just wish I could have seen more of the hero getting a second chance at the career he left behind to save himself.
And now that it is finally out, I wait impatiently to see more books in this series!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Cipher by Larissa Ione - May 22, 2019
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019
- Review: The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan - May 13, 2019
- Review: Boyfriend for Hire by Kendall Ryan - May 11, 2019