Week 5 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
Today’s recommendation isn’t of a recently released book, but a classic book with enough family vacation involved to leave you feeling satisfied with your own.
Find out why I recommend this book? The sex? The brothers and sister? The four-wheeling?
Exclusively Yours dragged me in with how close the Kowalski family is and how a yearly summer vacation camping, swimming and four-wheeling is on every year.
I loved the witty banter between the family members and how they all had secrets that were brought out into the open, but also just how much time you got with Joe and Keri got as the only ones with a cabin.
There was some cock-blocking, mud fights, back stabbing, but oh, the slow love making kept me melting for these two. They had their reasons for splitting after high school and some made sense. Other’s didn’t. This is their time to figure out what they want and want is just a pipe dream.
Not all sex, but enough to keep you highly energized. There is also tons of family time. The one-liners kept rolling. Do yourself a favor and pick this book up. It was amazing!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight: Savaged Dreams by Jennifer Lyon #Giveaway - June 26, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote June 2017 - June 25, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Getting Started - June 15, 2017
- Reader and Author Get Together 2017 #RAGT17 - June 12, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! - June 1, 2017