Week 8 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation or even just an afternoon in your own backyard!
Today’s Beach Recommendation is from Shari who is sad her vacation is well behind her, but she’s looking forward to getting away again to Authors After Dark soon! She’s recommending Reburn by Anne Marsh this week.
Why do I recommend it? Well, it isn’t terribly long, but it is full of hot summer fires, an alpha male comfortable about falling in love, a kick ass female FBI agent and swing sex that will leave you panting. Pick up this wonderful short story to get lost in this summer!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017