Week 8 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation or even just an afternoon in your own backyard!
Today’s Beach Recommendation is from Shari who is sad her vacation is well behind her, but she’s looking forward to getting away again to Authors After Dark soon! She’s recommending Reburn by Anne Marsh this week.
Why do I recommend it? Well, it isn’t terribly long, but it is full of hot summer fires, an alpha male comfortable about falling in love, a kick ass female FBI agent and swing sex that will leave you panting. Pick up this wonderful short story to get lost in this summer!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- The Nashville Bet by Shana Gray #TGPUL - February 21, 2019
- Spotlight & Excerpt: You Had Me At Jaguar by Terry Spear #Giveaway - February 20, 2019
- Review: All’s Fair in Love and Mastery by Sparrow Beckett - February 19, 2019
- Caid: Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides by Cara Bristol #TGPUL2019 #Giveaway - February 18, 2019
- Blog All About It February 2019 - February 17, 2019