Week 8 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation or even just an afternoon in your own backyard!
Today’s Beach Recommendation is from Shari who is sad her vacation is well behind her, but she’s looking forward to getting away again to Authors After Dark soon! She’s recommending Reburn by Anne Marsh this week.
Why do I recommend it? Well, it isn’t terribly long, but it is full of hot summer fires, an alpha male comfortable about falling in love, a kick ass female FBI agent and swing sex that will leave you panting. Pick up this wonderful short story to get lost in this summer!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017
- SMP Holiday Romance Blitz - October 17, 2017
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017