Week 9 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
Bending Over Backwards was short, but packed in a good story of people looking for themselves, growing beyond the boundaries holding them in and having hot sex along the way. It wasn’t an easy love story, nor was it that drama driven that you put it down. It was a perfect mix of love, conflict, friends and just plain entertainment!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Afternoon Delight: Razr by Larissa Ione - April 20, 2017
- Review: Shade’s Lady by Joanna Wylde - April 20, 2017
- Review: Rockstar Daddy by Taryn Quinn - April 19, 2017
- Review: The Sheikh’s Bought Wife by Sharon Kendrick - April 17, 2017
- Review: Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh - April 14, 2017