Week 9 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
Bending Over Backwards was short, but packed in a good story of people looking for themselves, growing beyond the boundaries holding them in and having hot sex along the way. It wasn’t an easy love story, nor was it that drama driven that you put it down. It was a perfect mix of love, conflict, friends and just plain entertainment!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Duo Review: Eli’s Triumph by Joanna Wylde - May 20, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby - May 17, 2019
- Review: The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan - May 13, 2019
- Review: Boyfriend for Hire by Kendall Ryan - May 11, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Snowed in with the Boss by Lili Valente - May 9, 2019