Week 9 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
Bending Over Backwards was short, but packed in a good story of people looking for themselves, growing beyond the boundaries holding them in and having hot sex along the way. It wasn’t an easy love story, nor was it that drama driven that you put it down. It was a perfect mix of love, conflict, friends and just plain entertainment!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Happy 6th Birthday to Delighted Reader! - July 15, 2017
- Spotlight: Just the Thing by Marie Harte #Excerpt #Giveaway - July 10, 2017
- Yakkety Yak – Summer Loving Tag - July 8, 2017
- Spotlight: Fuel for Fire by Julie Ann Walker #Giveaway - July 3, 2017
- Mini Blog Ahead – Let’s Whip It Real Good! Well, it’s Whipping Me! - June 30, 2017