Week 9 of Delighted Reader’s Beach Reads for the Summer of 2013! We are excited to share with you books you should pack up to take with you on vacation!
Bending Over Backwards was short, but packed in a good story of people looking for themselves, growing beyond the boundaries holding them in and having hot sex along the way. It wasn’t an easy love story, nor was it that drama driven that you put it down. It was a perfect mix of love, conflict, friends and just plain entertainment!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Cocky: A Reverse Harem Story by Ashlee Price - June 14, 2018
- Relaxing on a beach with a good book? Dearest Ivie will play havok with your emotions! - June 9, 2018
- Review: Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin - June 3, 2018
- The Book Report May 2018 - May 31, 2018
- COCKTALES, A LIMITED-RELEASE ANTHOLOGY - May 26, 2018