Nov 1- Nov 30th
Increase your pre-scheduled posts by 30 during the month of November.
On Nov 1 look at your current number of pre-scheduled posts and add 30 to that for your end goal.
ex– If on Nov 1 you have 5 pre-schedules on Nov 30th you should have 35 pre-schedules
Type of posts that count
Any finished posts count! (it’s okay if they still need things like buy links that aren’t available yet, etc)
Reviews, Guest posts, memes, discussions, etc. They don’t have to be book related.
What This Means for Delighted Reader?
Currently we have 1 pre-scheduled post outside of November.
Our goal is to have 31 pre-scheduled posts by the end of November.
Thank you to Herding Cats and Burning Soup for motivating us with this challenge!
Delighted Reader’s Pre-scheduled Post Counter
I will be updating the counter here and on the side bar as I add a pre-scheduled post.
I am hoping to do at least one a day, but I might do two if I know I can’t get one done (like Thanksgiving Day).
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde - July 18, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Tucker by Lori Foster - July 16, 2018
- Review: Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis - July 16, 2018
- You Have To Pack Finding Master Right by Sparrow Beckett For a Summer Read to Delight! - July 14, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Second Chance Dom by Sparrow Beckett - July 13, 2018