Oct 1st- Oct 31st
Increase your pre-scheduled posts by 30 during the month of October.
On Oct 1 look at your current number of pre-scheduled posts
and add 30 to that for your end goal.
ex– If on Oct 1 you have 5 pre-schedules on Oct 31st you should have 35 pre-schedules
Type of posts that count
Any finished posts count!
(it’s okay if they still need things like buy links that aren’t available yet, etc)
Reviews, Guest posts, memes, discussions, etc. They don’t have to be book related.
What This Means for Delighted Reader?
Currently we have 2 pre-scheduled post outside of October.
Our goal is to have 40 pre-scheduled posts by the end of October.
So that’s 38 posts I need to get onto!
Thank you to Herding Cats and Burning Soup for motivating us with this challenge!
Delighted Reader’s Pre-scheduled Post Counter
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 - July 6, 2019
- Kindle Unlimited Recommendations July 2019 - July 4, 2019