In case you haven’t heard, I had a family emergency shortly after the New Year that has kept me from reading, writing reviews and just plain keeping up with everything. While the emergency has toned down to not an emergency, but still a time consumer, I am hoping to catch up on a lot of posts I have put off and just haven’t had time to put my all into.
This One’s A Little Different
Usually we have a set time frame for Blog Ahead. This March we’re trying something different and instead of a set two week event where everyone starts and finishes on the exact same day we’re going flexible.
The overall event will begin March 1st and end March 31st.
However you get to pick which weeks you participate. Want to join in for all four weeks? Awesome. Only able to do one week? That’s fine, too! Pick whichever week in March works for you and blog your heart out.
4 week challenge– Increase your posts by 30
What’s Delighted Reader’s Goal?
We are starting out at 15 posts, but we would love to get over 30 posts.
Our counter for Blog Ahead posts will be on the sidebar to the right.
Help cheer us on!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Baby Daddy Wanted by Taryn Quinn - July 18, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 - July 6, 2019