What’s it all about?
Very simple! Each month I take the word prompt for that month and create a blog post of anything I want using that word. My personal goal for participating in this challenge is for you to learn a bit about me each month.
This month’s prompt is: SKY
The SKY is an endless source of fascination for me. I do enjoy looking up now and then and just losing myself in the view. It does wonders for giving me some calm and perspective. The SKY is vast and reminds me that what has me upset or is twisting me up with a decision probably isn’t as big as I’m making it out to be.
I love how the SKY changes throughout the day with light shifts and weather patterns. I should include skylines in cities, looking up at the sky through trees, stars out away from town, moon, the occasional planet sighting, watching birds soar and air shows.
But, I think what has me pulling the camera/phone out the most are clouds and sunsets. So I’m showing off a few of my amateur photography attempts at both.
Are you someone who enjoys looking up, too? What’s your favorite thing to find in the sky?
Blog All About It is a blogging challenge hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats Burning Soup blog
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Subversive by Colleen Cowley - September 27, 2020
- To Read or Not to Read … Read! – September 2020 - September 26, 2020
- Review: Secret Crush Seduction by Jayci Lee - September 24, 2020
- Review: Architects of Memory by Karen Osborne - September 20, 2020
- Review: Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs - September 19, 2020