Prompt: Shine or Sparkle
For my last challenge post of the year, I chose the shine and sparkle of Christmas and a good book by the fire.
I’d like to thank Anna at Herding Cats Burning Soup blog for hosting this challenge. It was a great way to get creative with posts and share with our readers.
If you are interested in the details about this challenge hosted by Anna @ HCBS, here is the link: http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
By the way, if you wish to respond in kind in your comments. Feel free to share pics of your own holiday cheer!
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Dirty Like Jude by Jaine Diamond - September 21, 2019
- Review: Be With Me by Jules Bennett - September 20, 2019
- Review: Want Me Cowboy by Maisey Yates - September 18, 2019
- Review: Silver Silence by Nalini Singh - September 17, 2019
- Review: Cuffed by His Charm by Stacey Kennedy - September 16, 2019