Well, hmm, what to say… what to say… oh, I have it. Let’s do something fun. Hehe!
Alright, we’re going to play a game, people. My goal for this challenge is that I wish to share a little something about myself with each post.
I will share four truths and one falsehood about myself and you guess which one is not true. Hint: all are actually true events, but one did not happen to me.
Put your answers in the comments.
#1 I got in an argument at a Desert Storm anti-war protest in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
#2 I stepped on a rattlesnake barefoot and didn’t get bit.
#3 I had an automatic assault rifle shoved in my face while at a checkpoint in Mexico.
#4 I got strung out on pain meds and walked down the middle of a road half-dressed right past a police patrol.
#5 I walked, crawled, and rafted through 20 miles of an underground cave system.
Give it your best shot.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Spotlight and Giveaway: Whiteout by Adriana Anders - January 28, 2020
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord - January 19, 2020
- Review: Luke by Barbara Freethy - January 17, 2020
- Review: Falling for My Brother’s Best Friend by Piper Rayne - January 15, 2020
- Afternoon Delight Review: Operation Bailey Wedding by Piper Rayne - January 9, 2020