Well, hmm, what to say… what to say… oh, I have it. Let’s do something fun. Hehe!
Alright, we’re going to play a game, people. My goal for this challenge is that I wish to share a little something about myself with each post.
I will share four truths and one falsehood about myself and you guess which one is not true. Hint: all are actually true events, but one did not happen to me.
Put your answers in the comments.
#1 I got in an argument at a Desert Storm anti-war protest in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
#2 I stepped on a rattlesnake barefoot and didn’t get bit.
#3 I had an automatic assault rifle shoved in my face while at a checkpoint in Mexico.
#4 I got strung out on pain meds and walked down the middle of a road half-dressed right past a police patrol.
#5 I walked, crawled, and rafted through 20 miles of an underground cave system.
Give it your best shot.
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? Kendall Ryan Strikes Again! - March 15, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Brody by Jaine Diamond - March 12, 2019
- Review: Dirty Like Me by Jaine Diamond - March 5, 2019
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - March 1, 2019
- The Book Report February 2019 - February 28, 2019