Well, this was a no brainer for me unlike other prompts that were a bit harder. I would have taken pictures of the trees in my neighborhood which, when the leaves start to change is gorgeous if I do say so myself. But alas, they are taking their time and are still green and I’d rather show them on fire with the colors of Autumn. Instead, I went with some pictures I took when I was out in my folks’ neck of the woods last Autumn.
These were taken in northern Utah’s Logan Canyon.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: My One and Only Duke by Grace Burrowes - November 13, 2018
- Young Delight: Gone Hunting by Cecy Robson - November 11, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Caid by Cara Bristol - November 8, 2018
- Review: Out of Time by Kendall Talbot - November 8, 2018
- Spotlight: Wolf Rising by Paige Tyler - November 6, 2018