Well, this was a no brainer for me unlike other prompts that were a bit harder. I would have taken pictures of the trees in my neighborhood which, when the leaves start to change is gorgeous if I do say so myself. But alas, they are taking their time and are still green and I’d rather show them on fire with the colors of Autumn. Instead, I went with some pictures I took when I was out in my folks’ neck of the woods last Autumn.
These were taken in northern Utah’s Logan Canyon.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Blow Me Away by Christina Hovland - February 22, 2019
- Review: Alien Mischief by Cara Bristol - February 18, 2019
- Review: The Magnolia Inn by Carolyn Brown #TGPUL2019 - February 17, 2019
- Blog All About It January 2019 - February 16, 2019
- Review: The Outlaw’s Mail Order Bride by Linda Broday - February 14, 2019