Well, this was a no brainer for me unlike other prompts that were a bit harder. I would have taken pictures of the trees in my neighborhood which, when the leaves start to change is gorgeous if I do say so myself. But alas, they are taking their time and are still green and I’d rather show them on fire with the colors of Autumn. Instead, I went with some pictures I took when I was out in my folks’ neck of the woods last Autumn.
These were taken in northern Utah’s Logan Canyon.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: White Trash Zombie Apocalypse by Diana Rowland - May 26, 2019
- To Read or Not to Read … Read! – May 2019 - May 25, 2019
- Just Not the Book For Us! DNF! - May 24, 2019
- Review: Sweet Wild of Mine by Laurel Kerr - May 23, 2019
- Review: Under Fyre by Cara Bristol - May 21, 2019