Well, this was a no brainer for me unlike other prompts that were a bit harder. I would have taken pictures of the trees in my neighborhood which, when the leaves start to change is gorgeous if I do say so myself. But alas, they are taking their time and are still green and I’d rather show them on fire with the colors of Autumn. Instead, I went with some pictures I took when I was out in my folks’ neck of the woods last Autumn.
These were taken in northern Utah’s Logan Canyon.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Vanished by Kendra Elliot - February 27, 2020
- Review: Picture Perfect Lie by Marquita Valentine - February 26, 2020
- To Read or Not to Read … Read! – February 2020 - February 24, 2020
- Review: A Grave Matter by Anna Lee Huber - February 23, 2020
- Review: Iron Kissed – Series Readalong by Patricia Briggs - February 22, 2020