Well, this was a no brainer for me unlike other prompts that were a bit harder. I would have taken pictures of the trees in my neighborhood which, when the leaves start to change is gorgeous if I do say so myself. But alas, they are taking their time and are still green and I’d rather show them on fire with the colors of Autumn. Instead, I went with some pictures I took when I was out in my folks’ neck of the woods last Autumn.
These were taken in northern Utah’s Logan Canyon.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Save Your Breath by Melinda Leigh - September 19, 2019
- Blog All About It September 2019 - September 14, 2019
- Review: Simply Love by Mary Balogh - September 13, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: You Again by Carolyn Scott - September 12, 2019
- Review: Nothing to Fear by Juno Rushdan - September 11, 2019