This is actually an easy one for me. Escape is something I do on a daily basis in one way or another. I tell my clients at work and my co-workers that everyone needs an escape even if It’s just a little one and every one can have one even if their budget is small.
You all already know what I’m talking about and have your own escapes. Reading, of course. Books can take you anywhere you want to go, right?
I shared earlier this year in other challenge posts about a few of my other escapes- gardening, puzzles, movies, and travel.
A few more are occasionally music (listening or playing my piano), writing, cooking… and, you might want to be sitting down… organizing and cleaning. Yep, after a trying day at work, sometimes I just need to scrub something or sort through something.
What are some of your escapes? Do tell!
If you are interested in the details about this challenge hosted by Anna @ HCBS, here is the link: http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Spotlight: Interview with Kelly Jensen - November 15, 2018
- Review: Witness in Death by J.D. Robb - November 14, 2018
- Review: My One and Only Duke by Grace Burrowes - November 13, 2018
- Young Delight: Gone Hunting by Cecy Robson - November 11, 2018
- Afternoon Delight: Caid by Cara Bristol - November 8, 2018