Welcome to my first post of the year of the Blog All About It Challenge. This is the beginning of my second year participating.
What’s it all about?
Very simple! Each month I take the word prompt for that month and create a blog post of anything I want using that word. My personal goal for participating in this challenge is for you to learn a bit about me each month. This month my focus will be on my Reader Girl Habits.
January prompt is FIRST
I am choosing to a Top Five list of (some of) my favorite FIRST Books in a series.
What is/are your favorite FIRST books in a series? Do Tell!
If you are interested in the Blog All About It Challenge hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup, here is the link: http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2018/11/2019-blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Simple Unforgettable by Mary Balogh - July 16, 2019
- Blog All About It July 2019 - July 14, 2019
- Review: Bitter End by C.J. Carmichael - July 12, 2019
- Review: Hunted by the Cyborg by Cara Bristol - July 10, 2019
- Audiobook Review: Trailer Park Heart by Rachel Higginson - July 9, 2019