Welcome to my first post of the year of the Blog All About It Challenge. This is the beginning of my second year participating.
What’s it all about?
Very simple! Each month I take the word prompt for that month and create a blog post of anything I want using that word. My personal goal for participating in this challenge is for you to learn a bit about me each month. This month my focus will be on my Reader Girl Habits.
January prompt is FIRST
I am choosing to a Top Five list of (some of) my favorite FIRST Books in a series.
What is/are your favorite FIRST books in a series? Do Tell!
If you are interested in the Blog All About It Challenge hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup, here is the link: http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2018/11/2019-blog-all-about-it-challenge.html
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: Save Your Breath by Melinda Leigh - September 19, 2019
- Blog All About It September 2019 - September 14, 2019
- Review: Simply Love by Mary Balogh - September 13, 2019
- Afternoon Delight Review: You Again by Carolyn Scott - September 12, 2019
- Review: Nothing to Fear by Juno Rushdan - September 11, 2019