An Against The Wall novella …
There are many words that have been used to describe Chase Marino: cheater, backstabber, dirt bag, heart breaker. He earned those titles cheating on his high school love Shelly and his co-worker Summer. He broke both their hearts and knows it’s his lot in life to make it up to them somehow. But while the ladies intend to make his life miserable, Chase is pretty good at doing it to himself. With his dad around treating him like a frat brother rather than a son, it’s easy for Chase to beat himself up over the shameful mistakes he made in the past.
That is until Tiffany Gutierrez, the new student teacher arrives. Feeling an immediate attraction to the young beauty Chase does everything in his power to fight it and do the right thing for once. But when Tiffany shows the attraction is mutual all bets are off. Chase soon realizes that while he’s teaching Tiffany how to be a good teacher, he’s learning a thing or two from her as well. Maybe it’s time to move on and let go of the past and realize that he may just deserve a real shot at love.
Tour Grand Prizes:
1 Winner: $25 gift card for Amazon
5 Winners: 1 ecopy of any of my backlist books
5 Winners: Swag
Scorching Book Reviews
Andi’s ABCs: Accessories, Books, Clothes…
Read Your Writes Book Reviews
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Question of the Week: When do you give up on authors you once adored? - October 9, 2017
- The Kingmaker Chronicles Finale is coming soon! #Giveaway #Excerpt - October 8, 2017
- Question of the Week: Are 99 cent books a deal? - October 2, 2017
- BLOG AHEAD! 31 DAYS, 30+ PRE-SCHEDULED POSTS - October 1, 2017
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote September 2017 - September 24, 2017