The Books N’ Tunes Challenge has started! Go read those books and match up the tunes.
We want to see them, so be sure to share them with us in the linky below!
Oops! We could not locate your form.[gravityview id=”31501″ page_size=”50″]
The following two tabs change content below.
I was born and raised near Sacramento, CA. I have read since I was four years old and developed tastes that run the gamut of literature. I went away to college and have a degree in education, a certificate in family history research, and a certificate in social work. I worked for a non-profit agency with low income families for 20 years which included being responsible for the children’s library and promoting/teaching adult literacy. I have lived in Southeast Michigan for the last 18 years and I am currently a book addicted homemaker with a cat and husband who keep me grounded. Recently, I made it a challenge to review each book that I have read as a favor to author friends who said reviews are important. I have done reviews for Good Reads, Amazon, eBay, and Smashwords, but mostly at Goodreads and Amazon.
Latest posts by Sophia Rose (see all)
- Review: No Other Duke Will Do by Grace Burrowes - December 16, 2017
- Review: Freckles by Amy Lane - December 15, 2017
- Anne Elizabeth’s favorite holiday traditions #Giveaway - December 14, 2017
- Review: The Power of a SEAL by Anne Elizabeth - December 14, 2017
- Review: Croc’s Return by Eve Langlais - December 12, 2017