|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Enslaved by Shoshanna Evers||Audio Review Book||$0.00||$30.74|
|Red Hot Reunion by Bella Andre||Amazon||$4.27||$26.47|
|Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye||AudioBooks.com credit||$0.00||$26.47|
|A Little Harmless Six Pack by Melissa Schroeder||Amazon||$1.06||$25.41|
left for March 2014
Week 11 of 2014
So far so good…what a feelin’! I still have money to spend and the month is half over! If you had asked me at the beginning of the year if I could stay on budget, I would have said no. But so far so good! And I am still getting to read all the books I want too.
Did you get a chance to pick up Melissa Schroeder’s Six Pack of Harmless novels? The beginning five aren’t going to be bundled for a while…the publishers still own the rights. But the ones in the bundle are all Melissa’s and for $.99, you can’t beat this deal. Hopefully you are hopping out to get it!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!