|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|He Ain’t Lion by Celia Kyle||Amazon||$0.00||$25.41|
|Shatter by Gina Watson||Amazon||$0.00||$25.41|
left for March 2014
Week 12 of 2014
Darn this wasn’t a week for me to buy much…see I broke off a bone in my heel last weekend and it torn my Achilles heel. So now I am faced with an expensive surgery in a week and half. So I am cinching my belt more and trying to not spend the last $25 this month…let’s see how I make out next weekend. Good thing I am on spring break with the family next week and internet is not easily accessible to go binge spending!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott - August 13, 2018
- Yakkety Yak: Romance Reader Book Tag - August 12, 2018
- Review: Aced by K. Bromberg - August 10, 2018
- Review: Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian - August 8, 2018
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time Blog Tour #Excerpt - August 7, 2018