|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|He Ain’t Lion by Celia Kyle||Amazon||$0.00||$25.41|
|Shatter by Gina Watson||Amazon||$0.00||$25.41|
left for March 2014
Week 12 of 2014
Darn this wasn’t a week for me to buy much…see I broke off a bone in my heel last weekend and it torn my Achilles heel. So now I am faced with an expensive surgery in a week and half. So I am cinching my belt more and trying to not spend the last $25 this month…let’s see how I make out next weekend. Good thing I am on spring break with the family next week and internet is not easily accessible to go binge spending!
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!