|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Mad About You by Kate Perry||Amazon||$0.00||$33.94|
|The Shadow Prince by Stacey O’Neale||Amazon||$0.00||$33.94|
|Elemental Pleasure by Lila Dubois and Mari Carr||ARe||$0.00||$33.94|
|The Charmer by C.J. Archer||ARe||$0.00||$33.94|
|The Nerd Who Loved Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson||ARe||$0.00||$33.94|
|At Her Service by Cerise Deland||ARe||$0.00||$33.94|
|On Thin Ice by Jessica Lee||ARe||$0.00||$33.94|
left for April 2014
Week 15 of 2014
Have you spent your settlement yet?
This was a week where I wanted to buy books but nothing struck me that I wanted to buy. I did grab some of the series freebies that All Romance eBooks is giving away for Earth Day. If you haven’t heard, each day ARe is giving away the first book in a series they have chosen. I have to admit I missed one day and another day the book didn’t interest me *gasp*. So hop on over there to get your free book today.
So I stayed on course and spent no money this week. I still have over $90 left on my settlement with Amazon and a whole whopping $.70 with Barnes and Noble I will probably never spend ( just the B&N money).
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 3 unused)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!