|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Black Moon by JD Tyler||Audible Credit||$0.00||$33.94|
|Hunter’s Heart by JD Tyler||Audible Credit||$0.00||$33.94|
|Cole’s Redemption by JD Tyler||Audible Credit||$0.00||$33.94|
|The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston||Audible Credit||$0.00||$33.94|
|Make Mine a Cowboy by Sandy Sullivan||ARe||$0.00||$33.94|
|Savage Awakening by JD Tyler||Amazon||$6.41||$27.53|
|Surrender by Lora Leigh||Amazon||$1.06||$26.46|
|Play With Me by Alisha Rai||ARe||$0.00||$26.46|
left for April 2014
Week 16 of 2014
It’s Easter weekend and I know Lent has been tough on a few family members of mine who made sacrifices. No coffee for my husband and no soda for my daughter. I will be so glad when some caffeine is added back into their diets 🙂
This week I spent a lot of time reading books instead of buying, but I did use up all my Audible credits. Although I should be getting $10 to spend from them for using them. I got all the JD Tyler books after Primal Law in the Alpha series. I will probably be doing the read/listen hybrid I usually do.
Then I picked up only one book in the series freebies on ARe. And then I picked up two books on Amazon.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!