|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti||NetGalley||$0.00||$26.46|
|Darkest Flame #4 by Donna Grant||NetGalley||$0.00||$26.46|
|East of Ecstasy by Laura Kaye||Amazon||$1.06||$25.40|
|Hearts of the Anemoi Bundle by Laura Kaye||Amazon||$1.06||$24.34|
|One for the Team||ARe||$0.99||$23.35|
|Hold Onto Me||ARe||$3.99||$6.40|
|Fill Her Up||ARe||$3.99||$2.41|
|Their Virgin Hostage, Masters of Menage, Book 5||ARe||$4.99||-$2.58|
|Roped by the Team (Daly Way Series, Book Six)||ARe||$4.99||-$7.57|
|Their Virgin Secretary, Masters of Menage, Book 6||ARe||$4.99||-$12.56|
|Do Him Right||ARe||$5.60||-$18.16|
|Under the Dom’s Thrall||ARe||$0.00||-$18.16|
|Sweet, Decadent Fire||ARe||$0.00||-$18.16|
|Shadows on the Heart||ARe||$0.00||-$18.16|
|His Redeemer Kiss by Diana Castilleja||ARe (buy 10 get 1 free credit)||$0.00||-$18.16|
left for April 2014
Week 17 of 2014
I went a little wild this week with the 50% rebate of All Romance eBooks. Yep, I didn’t realize how much I had spent until I was working on this post. Over budget and not by a little! So I went back to see how much I was over the last three months to see if it would cover this. January had $23.11 left over February had $10.47 left over and finally March had $12.58 left over for a total of $46.16 I have come in under budget.
I am going to synch up my pants and not spend any more this month. I did get one book free from buying all those books and next week I should get around $20 in a rebate for ARe.
So this week I went over budget but still came in under budget for the year. For 2014 I am exactly $28 under budget!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Cocktales Anthology Pre-order Blast - May 16, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge April 2018 - May 9, 2018
- The Book Report April 2018 - April 30, 2018
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote April 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Review: Midnight Wolf by Jennifer Ashley + #Giveaway - April 24, 2018