|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti||NetGalley||$0.00||$26.46|
|Darkest Flame #4 by Donna Grant||NetGalley||$0.00||$26.46|
|East of Ecstasy by Laura Kaye||Amazon||$1.06||$25.40|
|Hearts of the Anemoi Bundle by Laura Kaye||Amazon||$1.06||$24.34|
|One for the Team||ARe||$0.99||$23.35|
|Hold Onto Me||ARe||$3.99||$6.40|
|Fill Her Up||ARe||$3.99||$2.41|
|Their Virgin Hostage, Masters of Menage, Book 5||ARe||$4.99||-$2.58|
|Roped by the Team (Daly Way Series, Book Six)||ARe||$4.99||-$7.57|
|Their Virgin Secretary, Masters of Menage, Book 6||ARe||$4.99||-$12.56|
|Do Him Right||ARe||$5.60||-$18.16|
|Under the Dom’s Thrall||ARe||$0.00||-$18.16|
|Sweet, Decadent Fire||ARe||$0.00||-$18.16|
|Shadows on the Heart||ARe||$0.00||-$18.16|
|His Redeemer Kiss by Diana Castilleja||ARe (buy 10 get 1 free credit)||$0.00||-$18.16|
left for April 2014
Week 17 of 2014
I went a little wild this week with the 50% rebate of All Romance eBooks. Yep, I didn’t realize how much I had spent until I was working on this post. Over budget and not by a little! So I went back to see how much I was over the last three months to see if it would cover this. January had $23.11 left over February had $10.47 left over and finally March had $12.58 left over for a total of $46.16 I have come in under budget.
I am going to synch up my pants and not spend any more this month. I did get one book free from buying all those books and next week I should get around $20 in a rebate for ARe.
So this week I went over budget but still came in under budget for the year. For 2014 I am exactly $28 under budget!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!