|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Burning Dawn by Gena Showalter||Amazon||$5.92||$29.08|
left for April 2014
Week 18 of 2014
Week 18 brings in May…the most busy month of my entire year. It’s full of birthdays, graduations or end of the school year, traveling, Mother’s Day, outside yard work and so much more. Throw in I am in so many fundraisers right now I could scream…seriously, I am about to donate my book money just to get away from them all.
So week 18…in the 5th month of the year…518 is my favorite number…why…May 18 is my birthday. Oh, it’s early but when I saw the numbers I thought lucky week. Only one book bought…one I just couldn’t live without and plan to read soon.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March, April, and May’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Cover Reveal: Cocktales Anthology Pre-order Blast - May 16, 2018
- Blog All About It Challenge April 2018 - May 9, 2018
- The Book Report April 2018 - April 30, 2018
- To Be or Not to Be…Read TBR Pile Vote April 2018 - April 25, 2018
- Review: Midnight Wolf by Jennifer Ashley + #Giveaway - April 24, 2018