left for May 2014
Week 19 of 2014
Week 19 and I didn’t spend any money on books. *Cries* I got bad news on my foot…well, bad news to me to see it might be a year before I can walk 3 miles a day. He still wants me off it and recommends I rent a wheelchair to get around.
Oh, oh, oh…I got a MacBook Pro for Mother’s Day and my birthday that is next weekend. So I have been spending time getting it ready instead of reading or even spending money. It is totally awesome and I love working on it.
So no new books, which is ok, since I am so far behind on my TBR pile.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!