left for May 2014
Week 19 of 2014
Week 19 and I didn’t spend any money on books. *Cries* I got bad news on my foot…well, bad news to me to see it might be a year before I can walk 3 miles a day. He still wants me off it and recommends I rent a wheelchair to get around.
Oh, oh, oh…I got a MacBook Pro for Mother’s Day and my birthday that is next weekend. So I have been spending time getting it ready instead of reading or even spending money. It is totally awesome and I love working on it.
So no new books, which is ok, since I am so far behind on my TBR pile.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link back here for everyone to follow along!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Baby Daddy Wanted by Taryn Quinn - July 18, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh - July 15, 2019
- Delighted Rebooted Review: Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair - July 13, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 (2 book box) - July 8, 2019
- The Bookworm Box Reveal – June 2019 - July 6, 2019