|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|One Night with a Cowboy by Tawny Taylor||Amazon||$1.06||$28.028|
|Edge of the Enforcer by Cherise Sinclair||Amazon||$8.55||$19.47|
|Once Bitten, Twice Burned by Cynthia Eden||Amazon||$9.30||$10.17|
left for April 2014
Week 20 of 2014
Well this is my weekend! Or it’s my son’s weekend and I get to tag along…however you want to look at it since our birthday’s are only 2 days apart. So I splurged a little this week on one of my favorite authors, Cherise Sinclair, and wanted to continue a series with Cynthia Eden. Still coming in under budget this week! Yay!
One other note….I downgraded my Audible.com account from 2 credits a month to 1. I seem to be a collector of audio books who never finds time to actually listen to them. While I still like them for long drives, I just am not driving long drives much. In fact, my 5 hour drive this week will include the coach and his two little sons going to DI Globals. Can’t very well listen to what I normally will in front of them, especially since I am driving.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link in the comments.
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March, April, and May’s budget is now $35)
- $14.95/month for 1 Audible Credits (Currently have 2 + a $10 credit)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!