|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|One Night with a Cowboy by Tawny Taylor||Amazon||$1.06||$28.028|
|Edge of the Enforcer by Cherise Sinclair||Amazon||$8.55||$19.47|
|Once Bitten, Twice Burned by Cynthia Eden||Amazon||$9.30||$10.17|
left for April 2014
Week 20 of 2014
Well this is my weekend! Or it’s my son’s weekend and I get to tag along…however you want to look at it since our birthday’s are only 2 days apart. So I splurged a little this week on one of my favorite authors, Cherise Sinclair, and wanted to continue a series with Cynthia Eden. Still coming in under budget this week! Yay!
One other note….I downgraded my Audible.com account from 2 credits a month to 1. I seem to be a collector of audio books who never finds time to actually listen to them. While I still like them for long drives, I just am not driving long drives much. In fact, my 5 hour drive this week will include the coach and his two little sons going to DI Globals. Can’t very well listen to what I normally will in front of them, especially since I am driving.
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Create a blog post with the Cutting the Budget image and post your link in the comments.
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March, April, and May’s budget is now $35)
- $14.95/month for 1 Audible Credits (Currently have 2 + a $10 credit)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Audio Book Review: The Baby Maker by Lili Valente - September 20, 2018
- Review: One Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn - September 20, 2018
- Shari’s Picks with Audible’s Romance Package - September 19, 2018
- Review: Love Machine by Kendall Ryan - September 18, 2018
- Pre-order – What have we bought now? - September 14, 2018