|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Mine To Take by Cynthia Eden||Amazon||$0.00||$10.17|
|His Billion Dollar Baby by Lea Nolan||Amazon||$0.99||$9.09|
|Black Moon by J.D. Tyler||Amazon||$4.76||$4.33|
|Forever by Jacqueline Frank||Audible||CREDIT||$4.33|
|Forged by Jacqueline Frank||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|Moon’s Flower by Marie Hall||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|Huntsman’s Prey by Marie Hall||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|More Than This by Lissa Matthews||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|Danika’s Surprise by Marie Hall||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
left for May 2014
Week 21 of 2014
Wow, sorry I forgot to post this yesterday! This ends my first of three weeks on the road and finding time to sit down to work on anything is becoming a luxury. Leaving Knoxville, TN today to Florida. One of my kids participated in Destination Imagination Globals this last week. While I had tons of time to read, I only actually got one book read.
But this also helped me to stay on budget this week. My sweet husband got me this new laptop, but felt guilty I wasn’t getting anything on my actual birthday. So he loaded up my Kindle with some books. That is the bulk of my spending (or not) of the week. Only $4.33 left for one week. Let’s hope Disney keeps me busy so I don’t go out and spend more money!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!