|Book and Author||Source||Price + Tax||Budget Left|
|Mine To Take by Cynthia Eden||Amazon||$0.00||$10.17|
|His Billion Dollar Baby by Lea Nolan||Amazon||$0.99||$9.09|
|Black Moon by J.D. Tyler||Amazon||$4.76||$4.33|
|Forever by Jacqueline Frank||Audible||CREDIT||$4.33|
|Forged by Jacqueline Frank||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|Moon’s Flower by Marie Hall||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|Huntsman’s Prey by Marie Hall||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|More Than This by Lissa Matthews||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
|Danika’s Surprise by Marie Hall||Amazon – Birthday Gift||$0.00||$4.33|
left for May 2014
Week 21 of 2014
Wow, sorry I forgot to post this yesterday! This ends my first of three weeks on the road and finding time to sit down to work on anything is becoming a luxury. Leaving Knoxville, TN today to Florida. One of my kids participated in Destination Imagination Globals this last week. While I had tons of time to read, I only actually got one book read.
But this also helped me to stay on budget this week. My sweet husband got me this new laptop, but felt guilty I wasn’t getting anything on my actual birthday. So he loaded up my Kindle with some books. That is the bulk of my spending (or not) of the week. Only $4.33 left for one week. Let’s hope Disney keeps me busy so I don’t go out and spend more money!
How was your week?
Want to join in?
Comment below with your link! I am excited to see how you are doing!
Delighted Readers Cutting the Budget Rules for 2014
- $40.00 a month spending limit on bound & ebooks (March & April’s budget is now $35)
- $22.95/month for 2 Audible Credits (Currently have 0)
- Taxes are included in book prices
- Weekly report on what was spent
- Use includes coupon, code, or subscription services
- Budget includes ebooks, bound books, and audio books
- Books received as gifts, won or bought with a gift card can be included but they cost you nothing since you didn’t actually spend your own money on them. So keep using them and keeping your budget healthy!
How are you cutting your budget but still getting to read everything you want?
Latest posts by Shari (see all)
- Review: Dirty Duet by Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliottt - November 22, 2017
- Sign Up! The Great Pick Up Line 2018! - November 20, 2017
- Review: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall - November 11, 2017
- Review: Love Me By Christmas by Jaci Burton - November 8, 2017
- One Summer Night by Caridad Pineiro #Excerpt #Giveaway - October 19, 2017